Admission & Withdrawals:
- Application for admission will be made in the prescribed form.
- Pupil who join the school have to produce the Leaving Certificate from the last recognized School He/She has attended
- The admission of pupil from unrecognized school will be subjected to departments consent. Children who have attended any recognized School have to produce the Leaving Certificate from the School last attended.
If they come from a school outside the state of Maharashtra, the leaving Certificate has to be countersigned by the Educational Inspector concerned.
- Admission fees once paid are not refundable.
- Pupil once admitted cannot be withdrawn without one month’s notice.
- Leaving Certificate will not be issued unless all school dues are paid, all books and articles belonging to the school are returned.